[rt-users] Send user an email once ticket has been assigned to an owner

Pinder, Demetrius dpinder at udel.edu
Wed Sep 29 15:14:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm new to RT and I'm hoping someone can help me or point me in the right direction.

Currently, we have our users request a ticket by logging in and filling out a web form. Upon submission of their request, the user receives an HTML email confirmation. Then we go into RT and set the queue and assign the owner (by default, the owner is set to "nobody").

I would like to send another HTML email to the user once their ticket has been assigned an owner.

This is what I have so far:

Scrip:
Condition: On Owner Change
Action: Send Email
Template: Global template: Notify User of Owner Set
Stage: TransactionCreate

Template: