[rt-users] rt-mailgate/fetchmailrc question: email not leaving inbox

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:24:31 EDT 2010

I have been using rt-mailgate and fetchmailrc to retrieve support emails
from our mail server and feed them to RT. My /etc/fetchmailrc looks like
this:

set syslog;
set daemon 20;

poll "mail.domain.com"
with protocol imap
username rt password weak
mda "/usr/bin/perl /usr/bin/rt-mailgate --url https://localhost/ \
--queue support --action correspond"

Usually, after fetchmail grabs the new mail and feeds it to rt-mailgate,
the email leaves the rt inbox in the mail server. Well, since last
afternoon it has not been doing that. The email is still being send to
rt and becomes a ticket (or a followup to one) but it just now stays in
the inbox as new mail.

Any suggestions?