[rt-users] custom field help

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 30 13:36:56 EDT 2010

Ian,

When I first go to a ticket and select "Jumbo", all CF's look fine. When I
make a change to a CF and then select a different view, the change does
always show.
A Question; have you tried updating the CF in a ticket, then get out to look
at another ticket, then get back into the one you changed? I think if you do
this, you'll find that the change DID commit. However, I think that due to
cache, when you take different looks at the ticket after a change without
getting that cache re-loaded, you're going to see this. I am also on 3.8.7
and have seen this before. But when I navigate to some other screen (new
ticket, a query, home page, etc.) and then come back, the data is correct.
Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL