[rt-users] Again on wrong RT UI date displayed

Francesco Tordini francesco.tordini at unimib.it
Mon Apr 4 05:37:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

excuse me for my previous posts (i was unable to reply correctly to the list because yet in digest mode... ).

I checked again, and my system configuration (Redhat 5.6 64bit) is correct.

For the timezone, my /etc/sysconfig/clock reports:

# The timezone of the system is defined by the contents of /etc/localtime.
ZONE="Europe/Rome"
UTC=true
ARC=false

RT timezone configured in RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set($Timezone , 'Europe/Rome');

Perl command

/usr/bin/perl -MDate::Format -le'@a=localtime; print strftime("%a %b %e %H:%M:%S %Y %z", at a)'

does:

"Mon Apr  4 11:26:49 2011 +0200"

which is the correct date for my system, but RT Web UI is showing wrong date:

Date Format: "Use system default (Mon Apr 04 09:26:52 2011)".

Where i'm wrong?

Thank you very much

--