[rt-users] Set Transaction CustomField from My Day tool

Robert Wysocki robert.wysocki at contium.pl
Wed Apr 6 02:48:00 EDT 2011

Dnia 2011-04-01, pią o godzinie 12:29 +0200, Robert Wysocki pisze:
> Hi there,
>
> I would like to set Transaction CustomField values from the My Day tool.
> I've got to the point, where I have the Transaction CF's in the My Day
> template, I've even figured out how to associate Ticket ID with the CF
> (by the means of NamePrefix).
>
> But I'm stuck with setting the value entered by user. I've tried to use
> ProcessObjectCustomFieldValues, but it requires Transaction ID to be
> present in the name of the input field (and I've got
> Object-RT::Transaction--CustomField-<CFID>-Value there instead of
> Object-RT::Transaction-<TransID>-CustomField-<CFID>-Value).
>
> What am I missing?

For anyone interested, since there was no response on the list, I've
decided to try another aproach: I've written a scrip that works in a
similar way than CommandByMail: it checks, if
Transaction->Message->First->Content contains /NameOfTheCustomField:/
and then it sets the appropriate Transaction CustomField.

--
Robert Wysocki
CONTIUM S.A., http://www.contium.pl