[rt-users] Default Search Format per queue

Dave Wells dave.wells at foreshore.net
Wed Apr 6 06:04:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

Simple question but couldn't find a definitive answer.

RT Version 3.6.5

Is it possible to have a different Results page per queue when using
QuickSearch to select the queue results? i.e. clicking on the queue name
in QuickSearch

I know that the user has a default Search format and there is a system
wide default search format but is there one per queue?

If the answer to this is no, is there anyway I can have something
displayed like the QuickSearch but with a modified list of saved
searches?  I don't want the results displayed on the homepage just the
option to run the saved search i.e. a list of saved searches.

Many Thanks

Dave