[rt-users] Can't Change logo

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Thu Apr 7 04:16:10 EDT 2011

Hello

I'm trying to change the Logo with our Company ones

So I Followed the instruction here:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ChangeLogo
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ChangeLogo

But it doesn't work.

My Configs are:

RT_SiteConfig:

et($rtname , "examplecorp");

Set($Organization , "rt.example.com");

# $user_passwd_min defines the minimum length for user passwords. Setting
# it to 0 disables this check

# $Timezone is used to convert times entered by users into GMT and back
again
# It should be set to a timezone recognized by your local unix box.
#TIMEZONE . takes the timezone from linux installation.
my $zone = "UTC";
$zone='/bin/cat /etc/timezone'
if -f "/etc/timezone";
chomp $zone;
Set($Timezone, $zone);
Set($WebPath , '/rt');
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt.sba.local");

#Set($WebBaseURL, "http://(your URL)");
Set($LogoImageWidth, 100);
Set($LogoImageHeight, 100);
Set($WebImagesURL , $WebPath . "/NoAuth/images/");  # need this for below
Set($LogoURL, $WebImagesURL . "SBA.gif");
Set($LogoLinkURL, 'http://rt.sba.local/rt/');
Set($LogoImageURL, $WebImagesURL . "SBA.gif");
Set($LogoAltText, "SBA");
Set($LogoImageHeight, 55);
Set($LogoImageWidth, 383);

and here

Layout.css:

div#footer #bpscredits {
 text-align: right;
 background: url(<%RT->Config->Get('WebPath')%>/NoAuth/images//bplogo.gif)
no-repeat top right;
 padding-top: 4em;
}

/* logo stuff */

div#logo {
}

#div#logo a {
#     display: none;
#    position: absolute;
#    left: 0;
#    bottom: 0;
#}

div#logo a {
display: none;
position: fixed;
right: 1%;
bottom: 1%;
}

}
  div#logo a img {
+    z-index: 100;
+    position: absolute;
      border: 0;
  }
  div#logo .rtname {

Ps: In earlier Versions of RT i only modfiied  the layout.css file but with
newer Versions it doesn't work anymore

best regards john