[rt-users] Blacklist mail recipients

Mark Olliver mark at thermeon.com
Thu Apr 7 07:22:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am upgrading from 3.6.4 to 3.8.9 and have a question with regards to
blacklisting email addresses, currently we have the following set in
our RT_SiteConfig.pm and some code in SendEmail.pm to suppress the
sending of mail to those emails. However, I can not see how to get
this to work in the new version. I have checked the wiki
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Blacklist but that does not seem
to match the code i see in 3.8.9 and also that tells me to use a comma
separated list of email addresses. I really need a dynamic list like
this as we have many of our servers send email in to RT under
different accounts but none of them need replies.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Mark

## Black list {{{

@domains = qw(  customer1.+\.com