[rt-users] 3.6.4 to 3.8.9

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 7 10:00:35 EDT 2011

On 04/07/2011 09:43 AM, Mark Olliver wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have searched for this and can not see anything different, i have
> just done a clean install on RT 3.8.9 and only used an upgraded db
> from 3.6.4. So i guess this must be coming from the DB, do you know
> what table / field it would be in so that i can correct the entry?

Saved searches are stored in attributes and not immediately viewable or
searchable from the database (although they do live there).  You want to
look at the Formats of the system saved searches that get displayed on
the homepage.  As a superuser you should be able to load up the saved
searches and edit the format.

Thomas