[rt-users] Blacklist mail recipients

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 7 10:04:04 EDT 2011

Use RTAddressRegexp. Addresses matching this regular expression
wouldn't be notified, wouldn't be added as watchers on tickets and so
on.

Strictly speaking it's an abuse of the option, but at this point it
will work just fine, but later (somwhere in 4.x, but not in 4.0)
things may change.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.