[rt-users] RTx-From

Peter Barton PBarton at iesi.com
Thu Apr 7 12:12:59 EDT 2011

I have recently installed the RTx-From extension and have loved the
additional flexibility it offers for Simple Searches.  My problem is
that since I am a superuser I did not see that anyone who is not cannot
conduct the search.  When I  run a Simple Search for From:UserID I get
returned this:

You don't have permission to access /Admin/Users/From.html on this
server.

I have gone through the Global Rights and tried many different
combinations but I cannot figure out, short of superuser, which right is
used for this search.

Can anyone give me a little help here?

Thanks in advance,

--