[rt-users] Is it possible to search for non-bookmarked tickets?

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Fri Apr 8 15:04:22 EDT 2011

I see that if I put id='__Bookmarked__' in the search query, it shows my bookmarked tickets.  Is it possible to do the opposite - show tickets that are not bookmarked?  What I'm wanting to be able to do is create a saved search underneath my bookmarked tickets on my home page, where between the bookmarked tickets and this second search I have all tickets assigned to me, but no ticket is in both lists.  I tried id != '__Bookmarked__' but that seems to be pulling up everything, even bookmarked tickets.  Thoughts?
--
Jon Baker
Systems Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may be confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not review, disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.