[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth, Possible Configuration Issue?

Eli Guzman eguzman at cvimellesgriot.com
Mon Apr 11 13:22:19 EDT 2011

----Original Message----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Thomas
Sibley Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:06 AM To:
rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com Subject: Re: [rt-users]
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth,Possible Configuration Issue?

> On 04/11/2011 12:43 PM, Eli Guzman wrote:
>> On the pastebin you may also notice that there is a message when
>> httpd services are initializing stating that "RT's GnuPG libraries
>> couldn't successfully read your configured GnuPG home directory"
>> and thereupon Disables PGP support for RT. Could this have something
>> to do with the RT::Authen::ExternalAuth error?
>
> Nope, this is completely unrelated to ExternalAuth.
>
>> If there is anything else I can try please let me know.
>
> Please send the output of: ls -lR
> /opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/html/Callbacks/
>
> Thomas

Hey Thomas,

Here it is:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=U3a8gde4

I think I see where you are going, maybe the permissions under the:

 _/autohandler,
_/Elements/Header

directories could be incorrect?

Thanks,