[rt-users] How to delete saved search

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 18 12:44:57 EDT 2011

Mikko,

You can do it by looking at the DataBase. Try some SQL that looks something
like this:

select *
from ATTRIBUTES
where Name = 'SavedSearch'
  and ObjectType = 'RT::Group';

Then find the one that matches your saved search and the ObjectId will be
the same as the Group ID. Look up the Group name by using that Group Id.
Then you can go into RT, join that group, load/delete that search.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL