[rt-users] 3.8.10

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 20 11:20:50 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 10:42:31AM -0400, Adam Allred wrote:
> Is there documentation somewhere that says this? I couldn't find any
> on the RT website or the wikia entry for the extension pointing out
> this change.

I updated the README that accompanies the extension

http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/FALCONE/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08_02/README

> Also, if I use cpan to install the ExternalAuth extension, via a 'cpan
> -i RT::Authen::ExternalAuth', it does not pull 0.08_02 from
> http://search.cpan.org/~falcone/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm,
> but 0.08 from http://search.cpan.org/~zordrak/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm.
> Is that correct? Is it possible to ensure that the command above
> points to the latest and greatest? Is that the right thing to do?

You cannot use 0.08 with 3.8.10, you will need to manually download and install 0.08_02

0.09 will get released when I've finished testing on 4.0.0 and have
heard from more people that it solves the 3.8.10 issues.

-kevin