[rt-users] can't locate XXX

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 20 11:38:58 EDT 2011

This implies you have some junk in your @Plugins, what else are you

> Set(@Plugins,qw(... RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues));

Do you have a literal ... in there?

Also, normally I recommend the README in an extension over something
in the wiki which may be unfortunately out of date (since engineers
tend to update the closest docs)

When installing, did you run all the steps?  Install and initdb (but
only once).

-kevin