[rt-users] Users Handbook

Luciano Silva luciano at cpd.ufrgs.br
Wed Apr 20 14:45:37 EDT 2011

Hi Kenn,

Can I have a copy too?

Thanks.

--

Luciano Silva
luciano at cpd.ufrgs.br

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Crocker <kfcrocker at lbl.gov>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Users Handbook
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:09:56 -0700

Jason, Miachael, Yan, Kevin, Raed, Tyler & Drew,

I will certainly mail each of you a copy of both the User's Guide as
well as the Queue Admin Guide. You must keep in mind that this
documentation is tailored towards the way we do things here at LBNL. We
have over 100 Queues that are used to support Application
Projects/Systems/Support. In most cases, we have a WorkFlow process that
includes Review & Approval of requests before being moved to the support
Queue as well as QA procedures that allow for separate approval of QA
test results (by another team or the requestors, etc) before migration
to production & Resolution. That means I the documentation will be
referring to Ticket Status values we added, Custom Fields & Scrips
created for these processes.

As long as you guys plan to rip out what you don't need, it can be
useful as a baseline of instruction on understanding terminology,
privileges, notification scrips, searching & reporting (including
dashboards), and on.

I hope it will be useful for you.

I'll be sending them out in a couple of hours.

Kenn
LBNL

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Jason Ledford <jledford at biltmore.com>