[rt-users] Using RT to track outgoing requests

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 27 12:27:35 EDT 2011

Nathan,

Also, you could modify the "Notify on Create" to have the condition "User
defined" and put code in it that specifies the creator must be the
Requestor. Then create another scrip for when the creator is NOT the
requestor and have a different template that says what you want, like "This
ticket was created for you by so & so. .... do NOT respond to this email ..
or whatever".

Kenn
LBNL