[rt-users] RT and Vtiger integration redux

Chris Devers cdevers at pobox.com
Thu Apr 28 16:47:36 EDT 2011

I see that someone asked about integrating RT with VTiger (CRM) back
in 2007, but it looks like there was never a response, as far as I can
tell.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/64325

My company uses VTiger and, uhh, it has issues. I've used RT at
previous jobs and always been happy with it, as have some of the
others here. Now that RT4 has been released, I'm thinking this could
be a good time for us to look into using it as a supplement to or
replacement for the existing ticketing system in VTiger.

(Better still, if RT4 can credibly be used as a CRM — customer
database, inventory of customer systems & configurations, that kind of
thing — then that would be even better.)

Has anyone tried this sort of thing? If it helps, I live down the
street from Best Practical Global HQ, so maybe an in-person discussion
would make sense :-)

Thanks, and congratulations on RT4 :-)

--
Chris Devers