[rt-users] Re questTracker 3.8 changing the color of "Comment" and "Respond"

ThomasSt stepniak.thomas at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:04:05 EDT 2011

Hello,

im new to rt aswell as perl and css.
I would like to change the Color of "Comment" and "Respond" in the
Actions-menu as seen in the Image below.
i searched in the rt wiki and tried different searches on google but nothing
helped then I tried to edit it myself for 3 days now but unfortunatelly it
didnt work so now im posting in this Forum and asking for help.

sincerely

Thomas

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31497320/Color.jpg