[rt-users] Help with code identifying QueueWatcher AdminCc

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 29 17:08:49 EDT 2011

Kevin,

Got it. This is what works:

Custom Condition:
# Initiate Email when Ticket is created & Requestor or Owner are NOT AdminCc

my $trans = $self->TransactionObj;
my $ticket = $self->TicketObj;
my $queue = $ticket->QueueObj;
my $owner = $ticket->OwnerObj->PrincipalID;
my $requestor = $ticket->Requestors->UserMembersObj->First->PrincipalId;

if  ($queue->HasMember($owner) or
     $queue->HasMember($requestor))
    {
     return 0;