[rt-users] RT 4.0 mod_perl2 install failure on apache2

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Sat Apr 30 11:19:54 EDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 7:01 PM, IgiLama <igilama.register at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ou, I did not notice that ... sure, that's the problem. But how do I
> force it to load a proper RT.pm from /opt/rt4? I suspect it's loading
> it because it is sooner in include path or something (it's not
> specified anywhere explicitly for sure). Am I required to remove RT

I'm not sure. Do you try to run both versions in one apache server
with mod_perl?
In this case you have to isolate instances:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/MultipleInstances#mod_perl_2.x

Also, Check @INC path in perl -V output.

> 3.8? I'd like to make sure that RT 4.0 works as expected before I do
> that.

You're not required to remove RT3, but you must isolate instances from
each other. Don't copy old files from RT 3.x and/or install RT4.0 over
RT3.

> Thanks

Cc list on replies.

--