[rt-users] Saved Search with more information

Scott Benson sbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Aug 2 17:13:39 EDT 2011

Is it possible to get custom information inside the "Query Builder"?  We
are trying to get "time worked" based on transactions between a time
frame to show in a custom search.  Basically we want to have a page for
clients to log in with their user/pass and see a page that shows,
tickets with time added between 2011-07-01 and 2011-07-31, and run a sum
on the time.  We have a query that works, but it requires joining
Tickets and Transactions, and selecting information from the
Transactions database.  Does anyone know of a way that this can be
accomplished.  Thanks in advance.

--
Scott Benson
A1 Networks