[rt-users] Access RT from behind firewall

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Wed Aug 3 08:09:39 EDT 2011

NAT'ing the traffic to your RT server should work just fine or use a
proxy server.

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.