[rt-users] Temporary directory for uploaded file when creating a ticket

Luca Villani luca.villani at dada.net
Thu Aug 4 09:03:20 EDT 2011

Hi.

In our instalaltion, when we create a ticket via webinterface with an attached
file, it is stored in /var/tmp/

In order to clusterize RT we mut change this directory to a nfs mounted share,
but we have found no configuration keyword for tmpdir handling.

We have try to modify the TMPDIR variable for apache, but it doesn't work for
RT installation.

Is there any method to change this behaviour?

--
Luca Villani     -      Register.It S.p.A. - Dada Group

Tel: +39 055 20021517   Mobile: +39 335 8753086
ICQ: 76272621           Skype: luca.villani