[rt-users] User not visible in RT UI but preventing usage

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 5 15:59:18 EDT 2011

Mike,

I find that in that situation, I check the box (include disable users in
search) at the bottom of the screen (for searching for Users) and then using
the *exact* (caps/lower case) format of the UserID that I see in the table,
I usally find what I want. The sear criteria IS case-sensitive.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL