[rt-users] Help with Saved Search

Patrick Fish pofish at ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 8 13:10:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

This is embarrassing. I noticed this morning that my "N newest unowned tickets" search on my RT at a glance page was only listing tickets from one queue. I went and edited the predefined search itself: Search - Unowned Tickets, and it's defined like this:

Owner = 'Nobody'
AND (
	Status = 'new'
	OR Status = 'open'
AND Queue = 'xxxxxxx' <---- I see the problem!

I'm at a loss on how to revert this search - I've tried deleting that criteria but that seems to only affect the search at that time - not at the RT at a Glance page. It looks like it's saved in RT System's saved searches, deleting/re-adding a search of the same name doesn't help either. Any pointers?

Thanks,
Patrick