[rt-users] adding Ticket links in search result

Gerard FENELON gerard at eve-team.com
Tue Aug 9 05:07:50 EDT 2011

Hello

you can do a lot of things in the advanced tab of the search interface
such as

'<span class="yoyodine-status-__StatusNoLoc__">__ExtendedStatus__</span>',
'<span
class="yoyodine-severity-__CustomField.{Severity}__">__CustomField.{Severity}__</span>',
'<span class="yoyodine-priority-__CustomField.{Customer
priority}__">__CustomField.{Customer priority}__</span>',

I would say, use this when you want to tweek the display.
Use ColumnMap when you have to calculate values

Gerard