[rt-users] Quicksearch and QuickCreate queries deleted - how to get them back?

Gunnar Gorges gunnar.gorges at zmaw.de
Tue Aug 9 06:07:32 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I just noticed that Quicksearch and QuickCreate queries are missing from
the available searches in the RT at a glance customization page. My
guess is that they got deleted by accident - however:

Does anyone know how to get them back to the list of available searches?

So far I was not able to find the place where to reintegrate them.
Resetting the RT at a glance also does not help, the list of available
searches remains the same.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Gunnar

P.S.: we are using RT 3.8.8 on Debian Linux.

--
Gunnar Gorges
Central IT Services - ZMAW
Mail: gunnar.gorges at zmaw.de