[rt-users] Install... Almost there!!!

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 17 10:34:43 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 07:11:51AM -0700, John Allman wrote:
>    I did this `sed -n '/Set/s/^/# /p' RT_Config.pm >> RT_SiteConfig.pm` so that I could get all
>    the possible options in my SiteConfig. Then uncommented the ones I wanted to make sure were
>    correct. I've placed a copy of it below as well.  (password is removed)

Don't do this, only copy what you want to change.  Otherwise you miss
updates to defaults RT_Config.pm and are unable to tell what you've
modified from stock.

>    weaken is only available with the XS version of Scalar::Util at
>    /root/hold/rt-4.0.1/sbin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web/Menu.pm line 57

You're using a vendor provided Scalar::Util module that doesn't have
the function we need.  Install it from cpan or from an up-to-date
vendor package that doesn't have this bug.

-kevin