[rt-users] Install... Almost there!!!

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 17 11:34:45 EDT 2011

On 08/17/2011 10:51 AM, John Allman wrote:
> Which is why I've commented out everything I'm not using. I'll be
> able to tell what I've changed from stock by what isn't commented
> out. Note the "# " in the sed command

I also recommend not doing this.  The commented out stock values in your
siteconfig will get out of sync with RT_Config.pm when we update
defaults, add new options, or remove old ones.  You're setting yourself
up for "stock" values which don't match reality, all for the small
convenience of not having to look at two files.

Thomas