[rt-users] Looking for an example of how to send a different autoreply text based on the email address receiving the ticket

Gilbert Rebeiro gilbert at dido.ca
Wed Aug 17 14:08:09 EDT 2011

ok so I created  a new queue called fr

I will do a simple autoreply that is bound to this queue.
I used the condition

my $Ticket = $self->TicketObj;
my $Transaction = $self->TransactionObj;

if ( ($Transaction -> Type eq 'Create')
&& !($Ticket->QueueObj->Name eq 'fr' ) )
{ return (1); }
else
{return (undef); }

But it doesn't seem to be limited to only this queue called fr

What am I doing wrong?

Also I would like to have the ticket moved to the general queue after
the auto-reply is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks,
Gilbert.