[rt-users] help with scrip (search correspond body)

Robert Vicchiullo rob at hautelook.com
Thu Aug 18 16:16:40 EDT 2011

I don't want to stop the resolved email from going out. I want to stop the commands that CommandByMail uses being sent to the requestor.

So for example you can reply to  ticket with Status: resolved and the requestor with get that email with the content being just Status: resolved and then they will ALSO get the official resolved email as well. I don't want them to get the command email.