[rt-users] Page Formatting (Only Text) After Perl Update

Lake, Seth M Seth.Lake at vangent.com
Mon Aug 22 16:44:48 EDT 2011

So, I stupidly updated my debian RT box today and one of the things patched was Perl (5.10.1 -> 5.12.4).  Since I used CPAN originally for installing Perl modules when I setup the server it broke pretty much everything about RT.  After much flipping back and forth between logs and apt-get install I resolved all of the load errors and the Apache server came up.  But I still seem to be missing something.

All pages will display with no formatting at all.  The only graphic that shows is the >>|<< Best Practical logo, everything else is completely text without the usual formatting.  There is lists and tables, but no font changes are graphics at all (100% blue links on a while background).

I assume there is some Perl module I'm missing.  As I said, there's no errors so it's a "soft" failure.  The site functionality seems unaffected, just a bit harder to get around now.

Any help greatly appreciated.