[rt-users] Workflow for comments or changing CC to BCC

Lars Reimann l.reimann at metaways.de
Tue Aug 23 09:52:50 EDT 2011

Hi Thomas,

thank you for reply. I will fix that misconfiguration. See inline text:

  On 16.08.2011 18:13, Thomas Sibley wrote:
> On 08/16/2011 11:38 AM, Lars Reimann wrote:
>> I assume comments are for "internal" messages only. But how is this
>> realized? We for example have the same mail address for reply and comment.
> Having the same email address for reply and comments is wrong and a
> misconfiguration.  It means email replies to mailed out comments will be
> interpreted as correspondence, not private comments.
>
>> I'd like to change normal CC actions to BCC.
> Why?

Because we have watcher groups for external and internal people. Both
are member of administrative cc (BCC) at the moment. But the external
people should _not_ receive (internal) comments and also do not want to
be added as CC either (only BCC is acceptable for them and us).

Maybe there is a better way to do this. If you know one, please share it.

Thanks a lot,

LR