[rt-users] where the callback code are available ?

SathiyaMoorthy SP jobs.sathiya at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:20:40 EDT 2011

Yeah, Ruslan pointed me to that URL.

But the information i find there was not useful with RT 4.0.1

The page explains about the RT 3.8.7 and availability of callback code at (
example )

/opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Ticket/Display.html/Initial

But this directory Callbacks is not available under '/opt/rt4/local/html'

So i searched the whole directory tree, and ( used find ) even no file is
available with any callback name. Grepped - And no file also has content
with that name ( no definition for callbacks I searched, but found some
other files which are only calling this callback - not definition )

Kindly let me know where can I find the definition of this callback in RT
4.0.1 ?

Thanks
Moorthy