[rt-users] RT 4.0.1 - Edit Search?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Aug 26 11:41:56 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:03:26AM -0500, Scott wrote:
> In rt-3.x, when a user did a simple search the result page had an
> edit search button on the top
> right of the page.  In rt-4.0.1 the only way I can see to edit the
> results of the simple search is to
> click on Tickets on the top menu.  Is there a way to add the edit
> search to the Tickets Menu?

I believe you've noticed a bug reported recently that Simple Search
lost all the tabs.  There's a branch for fixing that in place for
4.0.3, but it's part of a larger set of cleanups for the search tabs
in 4.0.3.  You can read more about it and a potential patch at
http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=18202

-kevin