[rt-users] Trouble with scrip to set status based on email subject

Dave Pascoe davekm3t at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:53:05 EDT 2011

 Trying to set up this Scrip to set Resolved status based on email subject.
 It is auto-closing all tickets.
Any ideas?  I have to be missing something basic.  I already tested the
regex match separately.  I also thought I had the logic reversed but tested
it both ways (!~ and =~).

TIA,
Dave

Condition: On Create
Action: User Defined
Template: Global Template: Blank
Stage: TransactionCreate

Custom condition:
my $match = "Order [0-9][0-9]+ has been cancelled by Google";
my $t_subject = $self->TicketObj->Subject;
if ( $t_subject =~ /$match/i ) {
return 1;
}
else {
return 0;
}

Custom action preparation code:

return 1;

Custom action cleanup code:

$self->TicketObj->SetStatus( "resolved" );
return 1;