[rt-users] Search Format - Take button

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Tue Aug 30 11:48:24 EDT 2011

Much appreciated to both of you.

I didn't think to click on that edit and steal it from there.

The search I was wanting to add it to was indeed a search of Owner = Nobody,
so Take will always work...

But thinking along those lines... could probably add a steal button to
searches that show tickets with owners...

'<a
href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?Action=Steal&id=__id__">__loc(Steal)__</a>/TITLE:NBSP'

I haven't tested the above, just took what Christopher wrote and adjusted
it.

Thanks folks!
Mike.

Email: mike.johnson at nosm.ca