[rt-users] quick delete extension with rt 4.02

Shawn O'Connor oconshaw at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 12:26:13 EDT 2011

Thanks for your help on this.  You mentioned the following:
 "You can configure RT to have a Quick Delete action using
 Lifecycles, which will get you Quick Delete menu items, and you can
 configure the Format to work by coping one of the Take examples and
 tweaking the url parameters."

I did read up on Lifecycles in the RT_Config.pm document.  I'm not clear on how to implement this though.  At least in this situation.  You also mentioned "Take" examples.  Where are those?

Thanks again. --Shawn