[rt-users] Removing CC after initial ticket submission

Daniel G. Rohan d-rohan at northwestern.edu
Thu Dec 1 06:10:16 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to get an idea of how this would be accomplished.

What we're hoping to do is modify one of our queues so that if a requestor CC's someone on the initial ticket, that CC will be removed from all subsequent comments/correspondance. I took a quick look through the RT contributions archive, but I couldn't see any scrips that would match this functionality. Is anyone out there aware of anything like this or have a hint as to how this could be done? We need this to be done only for a single queue, so modifying RT_SiteConfig.pm isn't really an option for us.

Many thanks,

Dan Rohan