[rt-users] What right gives Configuration in the left hand menu

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Thu Dec 1 08:56:26 EST 2011

Hi Kenn,

Yes, that is what I was trying to accomplish. I wasn't giving "SuperUser"
to the group, the group name was "<queuename> Super Users" meaning they
have elevated privleges over a typical "<queuename> Users" member.

I just couldn't find the "ShowConfigTab" I remember reading about that
change when we moved from 3.2.1 --> 3.8.10 but for whatever reason I
couldn't find it. I obviously didn't look at the global group rights... :(

Thanks for your responses guys.

Mike.

Email: mike.johnson at nosm.ca