[rt-users] RE notify colleagues about a ticket in RT web interface (not by mail)

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:17:41 EST 2011

Raphael,

Why do you give the ticket back to the originator? Why not just resolve it
and let RT send them an email, after all, it is finished, is it not? You
can always run a report to list ticket generated by whomever.

As far as types of notification, I can't think of anything other than email
notifications or a dashboard report that belongs to a group, but either
way, they get it thru the email interface. You can turn on the setting to
inform people of unread email, but you complained that not everyone gets
into their WebUI often enough.

I think you're stuck with email.

Kenn