[rt-users] RT tool & RecordTransaction => 0

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Dec 8 05:17:33 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 14:01, Bart <bart at pleh.info> wrote:
> Can the rt-crontool launch an internal RT scrip (e.g. a global scrip or
> something like that) as action instead of the actions that I come across at
> the examples?

It's exactly what it does - replays custom condition, scrip and
template combination on every ticket returned by a custom search.

You need RT::Action::IncreaseCustomField module and there do something like:

my ($status, $msg) = $ticket->AddCustomFieldValue(
    Field => "CF",
    Value => $ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue("CF") + 5,
);

--
Best regards, Ruslan.