[rt-users] Full text search

Dave Pascoe davekm3t at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:36:19 EST 2011

I have had this configured in my RT 4.0.4 installation as follows:

Set(%FullTextSearch,
    Enable  => 1,
    Indexed => 0,
);

but the results when using fulltext:<search string> I don't get the
expected results.  Searching for things that ought to return dozens of hits
return maybe 2 or 3.

I will try to dig into it more but wonder if anyone else has seen this.

Dave