[rt-users] ExternalAuth Installed but not working

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Fri Dec 9 16:25:38 EST 2011

I'm by no means an expert at this at all but I see you are using
sAMAccountName which leads me to believe you are connecting to Active
Directory.

I had to use the bitmask version of the d_filter for the ldap search to
filter out disabled users...

not sure if this has anything to do with why you aren't able to login, but
it's just something that stood out to me.

My d_filter line is below

        'd_filter'      =>
'(userAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)',
Ken is also accurate in that you are missing a right parenthesis on your
filter line.

My filter line is below(so you can see how to use the (& <stuff> <more
stuff>)

        'filter'        =>  '(&(objectCategory=User) (ObjectClass=Person))',
Hope that helps!
Mike.

--
Mike Johnson