[rt-users] Help with Attachment for correspondence

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:13:07 EST 2011

We have RT Reply setup to send ticket info to the user in addition to the content.

I have been requested to also include attachments when corresponding so that someone does not have to actually bring up the ticket to view the attachment but can look at the email generated by RT for the correspondence including any attachment(s)

I have research several areas in the wiki with no luck.

Is this possible and if so can you share the code or template

Thanks

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/oit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu