[rt-users] Help with Attachment for correspondence

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Wed Dec 14 08:02:29 EST 2011

Thank you. Although I did have RT-Attach-Message: Yes in the Template I added a Subject line in front of it and I now know that had an impact

Thank you again

Joe

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:48:32 -0500
From: Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Help with Attachment for correspondence

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 03:13:07PM -0500, Joe Kirby wrote:
>   We have RT Reply setup to send ticket info to the user in addition to the content.
>   I have been requested to also include attachments when corresponding so that someone does not
>   have to actually bring up the ticket to view the attachment but can look at the email
>   generated by RT for the correspondence including any attachment(s)
>   I have research several areas in the wiki with no luck.
>   Is this possible and if so can you share the code or template

Sounds like you removed RT-Attach-Message: Yes from your
Correspondence templates.  It ships with the default RT install.

-kevin
Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/oit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu