[rt-users] User cannot see the ticket in a particular queue but it has all the rights to do it

Andrea Perotti aperotti at cutaway.it
Thu Dec 15 04:54:20 EST 2011

Il 15/12/2011 00:22, Ruslan Zakirov ha scritto:
> Yes. OrderBy argument is incorrect or it's a bug.

Thank you Ruslan!!

That was exactly our problem: the saved search was sorting against:

AdminCC.EmailAddres
FinalPriority
[empty]
Code

We just placed the empty field at the bottom of the order list and voilà
everything is visible now.

User told me that he just copied an saved query, I don't know if it's a
bug, but could be nice that if in the sorting list is placed an [empty]
field in the middle, that is moved to the bottom.

cheers

--
Andrea Perotti
System Administrator