[rt-users] RT 4 & ExternalAuth with AD Problems

Shawn Green sgreen at dotomi.com
Thu Dec 15 16:09:38 EST 2011

RT 4.0.4
ExternalAuth 0.09
CentOS 5.7 64 bit
Win 2008r2 AD

This is a fresh install of RT 4 and I'm having problems with authentication.  First off, just going to the login page, I see:

                [Thu Dec 15 20:52:56 2011] [debug]: Autohandler called ExternalAuth. Response: (0, ExternalAuthPriority not defined, please check your configuration file.) (/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/html/Elements/DoAuth:11)

I also do a  perl -c RT_SiteConfig.pm and get the following:

                Bad name after attr_map' at RT_SiteConfig.pm line 70.

RT_SiteConfig.pm is pretty straight forward, what am I missing?

# Any configuration directives you include  here will override
# RT's default configuration file, RT_Config.pm
#
# To include a directive here, just copy the equivalent statement
# from RT_Config.pm and change the value. We've included a single
# sample value below.
#
# This file is actually a perl module, so you can include valid
# perl code, as well.
#
# The converse is also true, if this file isn't valid perl, you're
# going to run into trouble. To check your SiteConfig file, use
# this comamnd:
#
#   perl -c /path/to/your/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm
#
# You must restart your webserver after making changes to this file.

Set($rtname, 'dotomi.com');
Set($Organization, "dotomi.com");
Set($CorrespondAddress, 'hdtest at dotomi.com');
Set($CommentAddress, 'hdtest at dotomi.com');
Set($WebDomain, "it.dotomi.com");
Set($WebPath, "/rt4");
Set($Timezone, "US/Central");
Set(@Plugins,qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth) );

Set($DatabaseType, "mysql");
Set($DatabaseHost,   "10.110.xxx.xxx");
Set($DatabaseRTHost, "10.110.xxx.xxx");
Set($DatabasePort, "3306");
Set($DatabaseUser, "xxxxxx");
Set($DatabasePassword, q{xxxxxx});
Set($DatabaseName, q{rt4});

Set($LogToSyslog, undef);
Set($LogToScreen, undef);
Set($LogToFile, "info");
Set($LogDir, q{/opt/logs/rt});
Set($LogToFileNamed, "rt4.log");    #log to rt4.log
Set($LogToFile , 'debug');

Set($OwnerEmail, 'noc at dotomi.com');
Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^hdtest\@dotomi.com$');
Set($SetOutgoingMailFrom, 1);
Set($SMTPServer, 10.110.xxx.xxx);
Set($DefaultQueue, "Helpdesk");
Set(%GnuPG, Enable => 0);

Set($ExternalAuthPriority, ['DTMAD']);
Set($ExternalInfoPriority, ['DTMAD']);
Set($ExternalServiceUsesSSLorTLS, 0);
Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers, 0);
Set($ExternalSettings, {
        'DTMAD' =>      {
                'type' => 'ldap',
                'auth' => 1,
                'info' => 1,
                'server' => 'wdc-o02.dotomi.com',
                'user' => 'DOTOMI\apache',
                'pass' => 'xxxxxx',
                'base' => 'OU=Dotomi_Inc,DC=dotomi,DC=com',
                'filter' => '(objectclass=person)',
                'attr_match_list' => [  'Name',
                                        'EmailAddress',
                                        'RealName
                                         ],
                'attr_map' => [ 'Name' => 'sAMAccountName',
                                'EmailAddress' => 'mail',
                                'RealName' => 'cn'
                              ],
                };